I know you have a lot of options out there and I greatly appreciate you choosing, Christos Krembenios. Below is a list of some of the services that I provide during the home search and home buying process.
- Custom Automated Home Search based on your criteria.
- We will cross check the MLS system daily to make sure you are seeing every home that meets your criteria.
- Schedule and show you all properties that meet your criteria that you would like to see.
- Provide you with reputable Loan Officers to get you prequalified for a loan.
- Draft any offers that you would like to submit, go over all offer paperwork with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Negotiate offers to ensure you are getting the best possible deal and the best possible terms.
- Follow up with the Listing Realtor for offer status updates and constantly update you on the status of your offer.
- Once your offer is accepted, we go through our "checklist" (I've created) to make sure all areas are covered.
- Schedule all inspections based on your schedule and the contract timelines.
- Follow up with the Seller's agent and the Lender several times weekly to make sure closing is on schedule and keep you updated throughout the process.
- Schedule and perform the Final Walk Through with you.
- Coordinate with you, Title and the Lender on getting the closing documents signed.
- Contact you immediately upon closing/recordation and deliver you the keys to your new home
I will guide you every step of the way to ensure you are informed and educated on the home buying process. My fee to you is 100% free. In the province of B.C., the Seller pays the Realtor commissions, so my services are 100% free to you. All I ask for is your commitment and that when you do find the home you want to purchase that you use me as your Realtor. Again I want to thank you and let you know that your business is greatly appreciated!